- Christian Heritage Academy exists to offer quality education in a Christian atmosphere, so that students are exposed to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and are encouraged to develop their individual abilities.
- Christian Heritage Academy starts with the premise that the only complete education is Christian education.
- This premise is based on the fact that only Christian education deals with all the dimensions of life.
- It is our goal to provide those things that will promote the development of each student's mind, body, and soul in order that he/she might become a productive, responsible citizen to God, country, and society.
- We have two basic goals for our students: to be academically prepared to successfully handle any future educational challenges, and to be spiritually prepared to face life's situations with confidence through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: NS-8 | 262 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 464 students
8057 Arlington Expy
Jacksonville, FL 32211
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-11 | 95 students
862 Baisden Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Neptune BeachGrades: PK-12 | 236 students
610 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 255 students
1372 Lane Ave S
Jacksonville, FL 32205
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.