Christian Heritage Academy
Tel: (904) 733-4722
- Christian Heritage Academy exists to offer quality education in a Christian atmosphere, so that students are exposed to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and are encouraged to develop their individual abilities.
- Christian Heritage Academy starts with the premise that the only complete education is Christian education.
- This premise is based on the fact that only Christian education deals with all the dimensions of life.
- It is our goal to provide those things that will promote the development of each student's mind, body, and soul in order that he/she might become a productive, responsible citizen to God, country, and society.
- We have two basic goals for our students: to be academically prepared to successfully handle any future educational challenges, and to be spiritually prepared to face life's situations with confidence through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904) 733-3400 4.5 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 724-8323 3.5 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?