Christian Heritage Academy
- Christian Heritage Academy exists to offer quality education in a Christian atmosphere, so that students are exposed to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and are encouraged to develop their individual abilities.
- Christian Heritage Academy starts with the premise that the only complete education is Christian education.
- This premise is based on the fact that only Christian education deals with all the dimensions of life.
- It is our goal to provide those things that will promote the development of each student's mind, body, and soul in order that he/she might become a productive, responsible citizen to God, country, and society.
- We have two basic goals for our students: to be academically prepared to successfully handle any future educational challenges, and to be spiritually prepared to face life's situations with confidence through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)733-3400 4.5 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 4-12 | 75 students
106 Julington Plaza, Suite 1
Jacksonville, FL 32259
(904)448-1956 11.7 4-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.