Christian School Of Northwest Houston
- The Christian School of Northwest Houston originally opened its doors in 1976, as a Mother's Day Out program.
- In 1990, the school grew to facilitate the growth of our community.
- We presently provide education for children 18 months through the fifth grade.
- and growing. It is our belief at the Christian School of Northwest Houston that all children are a gift from God and they are to be respected and loved.
- As a cooperative body of parents and educators, we strive to create a nurturing Christian environment.
- In this, life-long learning is fostered through developmentally appropriate practices, thus producing learners who are prepared to make responsible contributions to society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-7 | 77 students
6601 Antoine Dr
Houston, TX 77091
(713)686-5538 1.1 PK-7
- Houston Grades: 4-10 | 10 students
5602 Saxon Dr
Houston, TX 77092
(713)977-4007 1.8 4-10
- Houston Grades: NS-8 | 336 students
4213 Mangum Rd
Houston, TX 77092
(713)686-6990 2.1 NS-8
- Houston Grades: 9-12 | 26 students
4209 Galway Lane
Houston, TX 77080
(346)701-1714 2.3 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.