- St. Ambrose School and Parish are called together as a community to nurture the spiritual formation, academic excellence, physical, emotional, and social growth of all students.
- The uniqueness of each student is embraced in a safe, loving, caring environment.
- Our students are prepared to meet and respond to the opportunities and challenges of the future as responsible, Christian members of society.
- At St. Ambrose School, we strive to develop the intellectual potential of each student according to his/her ability.
- We want our students to come to know what it means to be a Catholic Christian and to grow in the ability to respond to the demands asked of them.
- Self-discipline is taught as the means to obtain the high standard of moral integrity we set for our students.
- Everything that is done at St. Ambrose School is meant to aid in the development of the total person of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.