St Ambrose School
- St. Ambrose School and Parish are called together as a community to nurture the spiritual formation, academic excellence, physical, emotional, and social growth of all students.
- The uniqueness of each student is embraced in a safe, loving, caring environment.
- Our students are prepared to meet and respond to the opportunities and challenges of the future as responsible, Christian members of society.
- At St. Ambrose School, we strive to develop the intellectual potential of each student according to his/her ability.
- We want our students to come to know what it means to be a Catholic Christian and to grow in the ability to respond to the demands asked of them.
- Self-discipline is taught as the means to obtain the high standard of moral integrity we set for our students.
- Everything that is done at St. Ambrose School is meant to aid in the development of the total person of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.