Clara Muhammad School Of Masjid Khalifah
Tel: (718) 783-1279
- Sister Clara Muhammad Schools serve a predominantly African-American Muslim population although children of all religions and ethnic groups are welcomed to attend.
- Parents, teachers and students are encouraged to contribute to the staffing and maintenance of the schools and to improve the communities in which they exist.
- Today, There are numerous Clara Mohammad Schools in the continental United States, plus one in Bermuda.
- Each of the more than 38 schools nationwide is independently governed and administered, although the curriculum development is centralized.
- Clara Muhammad School of Masjid Khalifah is recognized by The New York State Board of Education.
- CMS of Masjid Khalifah is listed among the NYS non-public schools and NY Community School District #13 in Brooklyn.
- CMS of Masjid Khalifah is a member of the Board of Education in association with The Mosque Cares.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
5224 3rd Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11220
(718) 567-3334 4.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.