Clear Lake Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (281) 486-4971
- A Family owned and operated business, we have focused on building communication and excellent care and education for students since 1973.
- Clear Lake Montessori School is well know for it's different attitude about communicating each child's needs about each period of growth with every child's family.
- We are truly a partnership in caring and educating the children in our school.
- Using Montessori traditional materials along with new educational theories, we are the perfect blend to meet each individual child's needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Cost is caculated by hours child is enrolled in class whether care before and after is needed and of course age of child.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lori DaNel Dotson|
- Please call us to schedule a tour, or drop by if you are in the neighborhood, we would love to meet you and your child!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
17222 Mercury Dr
Houston, TX 77058
(281) 480-7022 1.6 PK-8
- Friendswood Grades: PK-K | 60 students
809 S. Frwd. Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281) 482-4946 6.3 PK-K
- League City Grades: PK-4 | 75 students
201 S Shore Blvd
League City, TX 77573
(281) 334-7345 3.5 PK-4
- Seabrook Grades: K | 21 students
1730 Old Kirby Rd
Seabrook, TX 77586
(281) 414-2655 3.9 K
Clear Lake Montessori is a blessing. This was the first school that did not give up or my son. The staff is understanding and takes the time to love each child as a child, not as an income.
- Posted by Parent - astep
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.