Community Christian School
- Community Christian School provides a quality education in a Christ-centered environment so that students may become spiritually mature and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- Community Christian School exists to give students the tools to develop a Biblical world and life view, enabling them to glorify and honor God in their thoughts, words, and actions.
- Scripturally, the total process of education seeks the development of the student toward true knowledge, righteousness, and holiness in Christ.
- Thus, the student can mature spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically as we teach and lead in accordance with God's design.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
21505 Augusta Avenue
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
(941)625-5533 2.3 PK-8
- Punta Gorda Grades: K-9 | 110 students
2100 Loveland Blvd
Punta Gorda, FL 33980
(941)625-5237 4 K-9
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
365 Orlando Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
(941)764-7673 3 PK-8
- North Port Grades: K-12 | 700 students
14503 S Tamiami Trail
North Port, FL 34287
(800)990-5432 8.6 K-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.