Community Christian School
- Community Christian School provides a quality education in a Christ-centered environment so that students may become spiritually mature and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- Community Christian School exists to give students the tools to develop a Biblical world and life view, enabling them to glorify and honor God in their thoughts, words, and actions.
- Scripturally, the total process of education seeks the development of the student toward true knowledge, righteousness, and holiness in Christ.
- Thus, the student can mature spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically as we teach and lead in accordance with God's design.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
21505 Augusta Avenue
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
(941)625-5533 2.3 PK-8
- Punta Gorda Grades: K-9 | 110 students
2100 Loveland Blvd
Punta Gorda, FL 33980
(941)625-5237 4 K-9
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
365 Orlando Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
(941)764-7673 3 PK-8
- North Port Grades: K-12 | 700 students
14503 S Tamiami Trail
North Port, FL 34287
(800)990-5432 8.6 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.