Community Christian School
- Community Christian School provides a quality education in a Christ-centered environment so that students may become spiritually mature and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- Community Christian School exists to give students the tools to develop a Biblical world and life view, enabling them to glorify and honor God in their thoughts, words, and actions.
- Scripturally, the total process of education seeks the development of the student toward true knowledge, righteousness, and holiness in Christ.
- Thus, the student can mature spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically as we teach and lead in accordance with God's design.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 258 students
21505 Augusta Avenue
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
(941)625-5533 2.3 PK-8
- Punta Gorda Grades: K-10 | 84 students
2100 Loveland Blvd
Punta Gorda, FL 33980
(941)625-5237 4 K-10
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
365 Orlando Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
(941)764-7673 3 PK-8
- North Port Grades: K-12 | 700 students
14503 S Tamiami Trail
North Port, FL 34287
(800)990-5432 8.6 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.