Community Christian School
- Community Christian School provides a quality education in a Christ-centered environment so that students may become spiritually mature and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- Community Christian School exists to give students the tools to develop a Biblical world and life view, enabling them to glorify and honor God in their thoughts, words, and actions.
- Scripturally, the total process of education seeks the development of the student toward true knowledge, righteousness, and holiness in Christ.
- Thus, the student can mature spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically as we teach and lead in accordance with God's design.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
21505 Augusta Avenue
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
(941)625-5533 2.3 PK-8
- Punta Gorda Grades: K-9 | 110 students
2100 Loveland Blvd
Punta Gorda, FL 33980
(941)625-5237 4 K-9
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
365 Orlando Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
(941)764-7673 3 PK-8
- North Port Grades: K-12 | 700 students
14503 S Tamiami Trail
North Port, FL 34287
(800)990-5432 8.6 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.