Hope Presbyterian School
- Hope Presbyterian School provides oversight and accountability for a number of home schooling families in the greater bradenton area.
- It is administered by a school board appointed by and accountable to the session of Hope Church.
- Its purpose is to assist parents who choose to home school their children by providing record keeping, testing, and overall accountability for the parents.
- Hope School is recognized as a private school in the state of Florida and provides record transfers to and from other schools, testing services and transcripts for its members.
- For those who meet the graduation requirements, diplomas are issued. We enroll students from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
6024 26th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
BradentonGrades: PK-12 | 660 students
315 41st St. W.
Bradenton, FL 34209
BradentonGrades: PK-12 | 663 students
5500 34th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34210
BradentonGrades: PK-8 | 33 students
1112 49th Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203
BradentonGrades: PK-12 | 24 students
1218 7th Ave. E.
Bradenton, FL 34208
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?