European Academy Of Early Education
- At The European Academy Of Early Education preschool children ages 3 through First Grade are exposed to mind nurturing experiences and developmentally appropriate practices to form an educational foundation that will assist them in reaching their ultimate potential.
- EAEE offers a uniquely different educational program. Students move through specially designed and equipped learning classrooms where they develop an understanding and appreciation for: art, drama, music, sign language, Spanish, language arts, math, science, social studies, computer technology, etiquette, gymnastics, and sports.
- The balanced curriculum offered at EAEE is designed to expand and stimulate not only the intellectual growth of each child, but also their emotional, social and physical development.
- Students move through specially designed and equipped classroom learning centers where they explore and develop an understanding and appreciation for: art, drama, music, Spanish, language arts, math, science, social studies, computer technology, etiquette, gymnastics, sign language, current events, and keyboarding.
- Our staff has been carefully selected to provide positive role modeling that exhibits the highest standards of excellence.
- We offer an accelerated kindergarten program for age eligible children from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The curriculum is well rounded to include the disciplines of language arts, math, science, and social studies.
- A strong literature based curriculum and phonemic awareness form the foundation for language arts where children read at a first and second grade level.
- Writing, illustrating, graphing, charting, measuring, counting, time, fractions, and money are just some of the concepts taught.
- Computers are used to expand and reinforce just some of the concepts in General Curriculum.
- Kindergarten students also have classes in art, dramatic expression, music appreciation, Spanish, etiquette, gymnastics, and sports.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Venice Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
316 Sarasota Street
Venice, FL 34285
(941)488-2215 1.6 PK-8
- Nokomis Grades: K-11 | 61 students
261 Tamiami Trail South
Nokomis, FL 34275
(941)966-4716 4.8 K-11
- Venice Grades: PK-12 | 241 students
1200 Center Road
Venice, FL 34292
(941)496-4411 5.4 PK-12
- Sarasota Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
5651 Honore Ave
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941)922-8164 10.1 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.