European Academy Of Early Education
Tel: (941) 412-0088
- At The European Academy Of Early Education preschool children ages 3 through First Grade are exposed to mind nurturing experiences and developmentally appropriate practices to form an educational foundation that will assist them in reaching their ultimate potential.
- EAEE offers a uniquely different educational program. Students move through specially designed and equipped learning classrooms where they develop an understanding and appreciation for: art, drama, music, sign language, Spanish, language arts, math, science, social studies, computer technology, etiquette, gymnastics, and sports.
- The balanced curriculum offered at EAEE is designed to expand and stimulate not only the intellectual growth of each child, but also their emotional, social and physical development.
- Students move through specially designed and equipped classroom learning centers where they explore and develop an understanding and appreciation for: art, drama, music, Spanish, language arts, math, science, social studies, computer technology, etiquette, gymnastics, sign language, current events, and keyboarding.
- Our staff has been carefully selected to provide positive role modeling that exhibits the highest standards of excellence.
- We offer an accelerated kindergarten program for age eligible children from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The curriculum is well rounded to include the disciplines of language arts, math, science, and social studies.
- A strong literature based curriculum and phonemic awareness form the foundation for language arts where children read at a first and second grade level.
- Writing, illustrating, graphing, charting, measuring, counting, time, fractions, and money are just some of the concepts taught.
- Computers are used to expand and reinforce just some of the concepts in General Curriculum.
- Kindergarten students also have classes in art, dramatic expression, music appreciation, Spanish, etiquette, gymnastics, and sports.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Venice Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
316 Sarasota Street
Venice, FL 34285
(941) 488-2215 1.6 PK-8
- Nokomis Grades: K-12 | 53 students
261 Tamiami Trail South
Nokomis, FL 34275
(941) 966-4716 4.8 K-12
- Venice Grades: PK-12 | 270 students
1200 Center Road
Venice, FL 34292
(941) 496-4411 5.4 PK-12
- Sarasota Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
5651 Honore Ave
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941) 922-8164 10.1 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?