Genesis Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Genesis Christian School seeks to provide a quality Christian education, where each child is encouraged to develop to their fullest potential, academically, emotionally and spiritually.
- It is the mission of Genesis Christian School to educate students in the truth of God`s Word in every area of instruction and activity so that their lives may be transformed by the renewing of their minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Subsidy and grants are available. We accept Step up for Students, AAA Scholarships, VPK and students we can serve under the McKay Scholarship.|
National avg.: 85%
- Genesis Christian School seeks to provide a quality Christian education, where each child is encouraged to develop to their fullest potential, academically, emotionally and spiritually. It is the mission of Genesis Christian School to educate students in the truth of God`s Word in every area of instruction and activity so that their lives may be transformed by the renewing of their minds.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-12 | 292 students
20035 Quesada Ave
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
(941)625-8977 1.9 PK-12
- Port Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
365 Orlando Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
(941)764-7673 4.5 PK-8
My child attends this school and loves it. Each child is treated like family and I love the atmosphere because the staff truly care about each child as an individual. I value the Christian education she is receiving and the way staff involve the families by keeping communication open. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Amanda M.
My children are so happy to go to school each day and engage in learning not only an academic balance but have gotten more focus in a spiritual life! I would recommend and family to accept to a caring environment and allow their children to become great individuals of a kind/loving society.
- Posted by Parent - Beron Harvey
I love this school. The teachers love their children their ara professionals, they teach the principles of the Bible and talk about Jesus our savior. This school has K-4 all the way through k-8. My Two children are there and they love it they learning so much and they have the support that they need in an early age.
- Posted by Parent - Corina F
I have all three of my children enrolled in Genesis Christian School. I love the fact that they teach a Christian based curriculum. The smaller class sizes mean my children will get the individual attention they need...The office staff and the teachers are AMAZING! They are kind, knowledgeable and love the children. I give this school 5-stars! I highly recommend this school to my friends and family!
- Posted by Parent - Ella S.
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.