Family Christian Academy (FCA) is a discipleship ministry of Family Church Port Charlotte, Florida. FCA partners with Christian families to develop a Biblical worldview through its academic program. Family Christian Academy provides an education that: Is Bible-centered
Is academically excellent Equips students to engage the world for Christ
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 373 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Family Christian Academy is dedicated to providing its students with an educational program that is academically rigorous, culturally relevant and spiritually robust.FCA`s students and parents benefit from the vision, faith and experience that comes from educating our community`s young people for nearly four decades.
- We value obedience to God`s Word in every detail of a Christian`s life.
- We value godly correction when we stray from obedience, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
- We value the formation and development of a Biblical worldview.
- We value high academic standards integrated with Biblical principles and truths.We value a Christian testimony exhibited by character, mutual respect for one another, and professionalism.
- We value a community displaying a nurturing family environment rooted in integrity and biblical principles.
- We value servant leadership modeled by the faculty and staff, and reciprocated by students.
- We value the wise stewardship of God`s resources.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Family Christian Academy's ranking?
Family Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Family Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Family Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Family Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.