Community Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (320) 235-0592
- Community Christian School serves 257 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Christian Schools International (CSI).
- The student:teacher of Community Christian School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Community Christian School is Central Minnesota Christian School (11.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atwater Grades: K-7 | 15 students
19911 56th Ave Ne
Atwater, MN 56209
(320) 974-8982 15 K-7
- Grove City Grades: 1-12 | 31 students
32491 520th Ave
Grove City, MN 56243
(320) 857-2800 18 1-12
- Bird Island Grades: K-8 | 153 students
140 S 10th St
Bird Island, MN 55310
(320) 365-3693 24.5 K-8
- Litchfield Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
225 E 3rd St
Litchfield, MN 55355
(320) 693-6283 26.2 PK-5
Community Christian School in Willmar is a great school for our family! We have two children and they have been at CCS for 9 years. A Christian worldview, excellent teachers, small class sizes, and a loving family enviroment sets CCS apart from other area schools. As soon as you walk through the doors you can tell there is something special about CCS!
- Posted by Parent - steve
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.