Compass Outreach and Education Center
Compass Outreach and Education Center began with one mother's dream! Our mom invented micro-school was handcrafted with love by a mother of 5, with over 20+ years of experience in the education arena. She believes that every parent should have peace of mind, knowing that when they are long gone from this earth, their children will be able to stand firm on their own two feet, with a solid educational foundation.
Our school boasts a wonderful program with a focus on nature education, entrepreneurship, and PLAY! We also offer a part-time Hybrid Homeschool Option too!.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello There!
- Welcome to the Compass Outreach and Education Center website. Our mom invented micro-school was handcrafted with love! Every component was designed based on the needs of the child and his/her family. As a mom of 5, with over 20+ years of experience in the education arena, I began the process of designing Compass Outreach and Education Center. I felt it was time to be a part of changing the face of education by offering students the opportunity to Explore, Discover, and Learn in an environment that encourages movement, play, and individuality. We want our students to fall in love with learning and look forward to coming to school everyday!
- Every parent should have peace of mind, knowing that when they are long gone from this earth, their children will be able to stand firm on their own two feet, with a solid educational foundation. The vision for this school serves to inspire, motivate, and engage young innovation-ready minds while fostering an environment that will create meaning in children of all walks of life.
- Compass Outreach and Education Center believes that all children and even adults can learn through what we call "strategic fun and eclectic learning." We believe in utilizing a customized curriculum that intertwines four educational concepts which will support a solid learning environment that is based on project-based learning, entrepreneurship, nature education, and a student-centered approach to learning. Our lessons and "give-back" student volunteer activities help to create compassionate thinkers who are innovation-ready and eager to change the world.
- The school`s physical environment is special as it offers a one-room school layout where children interact and build solid relationships with their counterparts while learning from each other. The location is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the regular day on a beautiful property filled with breezy moments, trees to hide from the golden sun, plenty of natural light, which serves as an amazing outdoor classroom.Our school was designed with the goal of helping participants to navigate through life via lessons of entrepreneurism, education, and empowerment, while promoting stronger families and communities.
- Be sure to schedule a tour or phone call to speak to a Compass team member. We would love to chat with you!
Profile last updated: 02/03/2021
My daughter has been with a compass for 3 years now and absolutely loves it. As a parent, I am comforted by the integrity of the staff and their genuine love and concern for the kids' physical and mental wellbeing. I also appreciate the mindful combination of arts, sports, and academic programming in their curriculum!
So blessed to have found this space! Our extended family, our tribe! The environment is safe and so fun!! It was the perfect addition to our homeschooling world.
Endorse Compass Outreach and Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards