Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christian Acdmy
Tel: (352) 373-1888
- Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christian Academy was founded by the pastor and founder of Compassionate Outreach Ministries, Dr. Larry James Dennison and his wife, Sister Margaret Dennison.
- The Academy offers Christian based instruction to children in grades K-5.
- The school provides a learning environment where children are loved from the heart.
- The Christian Academy is organized pursuant to the provisions of the general non-profit corporation law of the State of Florida.
- To raise the economic, educational, spiritual and social levels of the residents in the community.
- To foster and promote community-wide interest and concern for the problems of such community to the end that discrimination may be eliminated, sickness, poverty and crime may be lessened and educational and economic opportunities may be expanded among the residents of such communities.
- Our curriculum and program of study are both challenging and rewarding.
- We use the Abeka Curriculum, which is a comprehensive, bible-based learning tool.
- In addition to daily bible studies, our curriculum incorporates biblical principles in phonics, math, social studies, creative arts and sciences.
- Even more, our curriculum focuses on the moral upbringing of the students.
- Through various exercises and activities, we offer instructions on the importance of spirit-filled, holy living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christian Acdmy also viewed these schools: Passage Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gainesville Grades: NS-12 | 67 students
5121 E University Ave
Gainesville, FL 32641
(352) 336-8983 3.7 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.