Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christian Acdmy
- Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christian Academy was founded by the pastor and founder of Compassionate Outreach Ministries, Dr. Larry James Dennison and his wife, Sister Margaret Dennison.
- The Academy offers Christian based instruction to children in grades K-5.
- The school provides a learning environment where children are loved from the heart.
- The Christian Academy is organized pursuant to the provisions of the general non-profit corporation law of the State of Florida.
- To raise the economic, educational, spiritual and social levels of the residents in the community.
- To foster and promote community-wide interest and concern for the problems of such community to the end that discrimination may be eliminated, sickness, poverty and crime may be lessened and educational and economic opportunities may be expanded among the residents of such communities.
- Our curriculum and program of study are both challenging and rewarding.
- We use the Abeka Curriculum, which is a comprehensive, bible-based learning tool.
- In addition to daily bible studies, our curriculum incorporates biblical principles in phonics, math, social studies, creative arts and sciences.
- Even more, our curriculum focuses on the moral upbringing of the students.
- Through various exercises and activities, we offer instructions on the importance of spirit-filled, holy living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christian Acdmy also viewed these schools: Passage Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gainesville Grades: NS-12 | 67 students
5121 E University Ave
Gainesville, FL 32641
(352)336-8983 3.7 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.