- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 192 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
dress code polos and bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Junior Classical League, National Honors Society, Robotics, Student Government
- Cornerstone Academy's Robotics program has won in both national and international competition. This year they won 1st in the nation at the TSA competition in Electron=ic Reasearch and Design.The Athletic Department offers a full range of sports for students in 1st through 12th grades. The Varsity Soccer, Volleyball and Basketball teams have competed at the national level.
- Cornerstone Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Cornerstone Academy is a non-church affiliated, private Christian school.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Cornerstone Academy offer?
Cornerstone Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Cornerstone Academy?
The application deadline for Cornerstone Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cornerstone Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards