Cornerstone Academy Photo #2 - Cornerstone Academy offers a variety of extra-curricular activities for students to participate in. We recognize the positive benefits of student involvement in both competitive and non-competitive clubs and teams that link academic learning with real-world, hands-on activities. Through participation in clubs and sports, students will build strong relationships and gain a deeper understanding of how to apply academic and spiritual
Cornerstone Academy Photo #3 - Since God is a creator and evidence of His creativity is found throughout scripture, we know He is creative and thus, so are we, His creations. Our desire is to cultivate the talent in our students, give them ample opportunities to use it, and teach them how to express a biblical worldview through their art.
We offer a full college preparatory academic program in a combination schedule of classroom study and home study for Pre-K through 12th grade.
Cornerstone is unique in that we offer a 3,4,or 5 day study option for students K5-8th grades and a 4 or 5 day study option for our 9th-12th grades. Our Classic University Model program of study, which Cornerstone was founded on, takes place on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for grades K5-8th, while parents oversee home study with teacher-directed lesson plans on Monday and/or Thursday.
Our VPK program runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00am-1:00pm
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 184 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Macroeconomics, AP Physics
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$5,390.00 (K-5th) $6,445.00 (6th-12th)
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Junior Classical League, Robotics
- Cornerstone Academy's Robotics program has won in both national and international competition. This year they won 1st in the nation at the TSA competition in Electron=ic Reasearch and Design.The Athletic Department offers a full range of sports for students in 1st through 12th grades. The Varsity Soccer, Volleyball and Basketball teams have competed at the national level.
- Our 100% of our AP Calculus students earned 5s, and 66% of the AP Physics students earned 4s.
- Cornerstone Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Cornerstone Academy is a non-church affiliated, private Christian school.
Endorse Cornerstone Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.