Concord Baptist Elementary School
- Founded in 1960, Concord Baptist Elementary School embraces all children and families in our neighborhood.
- You need not be a member of Concord Church! If you are looking for a parochial school alternative for your child's education, we are the school for you.
- Concord Church is committed to ensuring quality, affordable educational alternatives in our neighborhood and it is for this reason that our tuition is still among the lowest of parochial schools in the area.
- Many of our children get lost in large, overcrowded schools.
- The Concord Baptist Elementary School is a safe space for children to learn and grow! While intellectual and spiritual growth are foundational to every child's healthy development, we also believe in nurturing the whole child.
- The principles of social responsibility and leadership are emphasized. CBES counts among its graduates a wonderful generation of leaders people who are not only doing well, but are also making a difference in their communities.
- Our graduates are lawyers, caterers, teachers, musicians, medical professionals and ministers.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-12 | 80 students
372 Clinton Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11238
(718)499-2707 1.1 PK-12
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-12 | 272 students
1100 E 42nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11210
(718)377-5682 4 PK-12
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
17 Hinsdale St
Brooklyn, NY 11207
(718)342-7722 2.5 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.