Conestoga Christian School
- Conestoga Christian School is unique; we have been working on what makes us unique and if you don`t remember anything else, remember this: Conestoga Christian School is redefining Christian education. Here, we integrate faith and knowledge, encouraging students to reflect Christ-like character.
- Here, students can be the persons God has shaped them to be always.
- Here, thanks to dedicated teachers, students learn more about themselves, their world, and their faith.
- Here, we monitor children`s development class to class and grade to grade, adapting teaching methods to how they learn best.
- Here, we teach students how to think, not just what to think. Here, we equip young people to excel anywhere the Lord leads them after graduation. Finally, at Conestoga Christian School, we graduate servant leaders who impact the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,365|
|Tuition Notes||HS tuition only indicated. Lower for middle and elem. students. Multiple ways to reduce tuition cost - vibrant tuition assistance program.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Parris|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choirs, Class Chaplains, Drama and Musical Theater, Mission Trips, National Honor Society, Student Council, Technology Student Association, Worship Team, Yearbook|
- Why Conestoga:
- 1. Distinctly Christian.
- 2. Average SAT score is 1681 where PA average is 1481 and national average is 1497.
- 3. Small classes allow for more personal instruction, average class size in our high school is 17.
- 4. Many opportunities in Worship, Fine Arts, and Athletics to be involved in school life beyond the classroom.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Conestoga Christian School also viewed these schools: Pope John Paul II Regional Catholic Elementary School and West Fallowfield Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coatesville Grades: NS-8 | 59 students
2875 Manor Rd
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610)384-5961 9.1 NS-8
- Atglen Grades: PK-11 | 176 students
PO Box 279 795 Fallowfield Rd
Atglen, PA 19310
(610)593-5011 13.8 PK-11
I have four children enrolled at Conestoga Christian and am a graduate of CCS myself! I appreciate the quality of education my children receive, coupled with Christian learning from God's Word throughout every subject. Teachers care deeply for each student and invest an incredible amount of time and energy into ensuring they become the the best young man or woman of God they can be! Great number of sports and arts programs offered which allows for students to explore individualized talents and interests.
- Posted by Parent - tande
Wonderful school! The administration and teachers truly care about the children, nurture them spiritually, and challenge them academically. Fantastic school community, sports opportunities, arts offerings, and extra curricular groups for all students. Christ centered approach to everything....we love it!
- Posted by Parent - lambe