Pope John Paul II Regional Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Pope John Paul II Regional Catholic Elementary School is a co-educational parochial school for students in Preschool (3 years of age) through eighth grade located in West Brandywine Township, Chester County, Pa. Our Child Care program, Little Saints Academy, serves infants and toddlers 3-36 months in age.
Pope John Paul II Regional Catholic Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||585 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,350|
|Tuition Notes||Two or more students enrolled in K-8 receive a discount. Financial aid packages are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After the Bell, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir
- Pope John Paul II Regional Catholic Elementary School is a co-educational parochial school for students in Preschool (3 years of age) through eighth grade located in West Brandywine Township, Chester County, Pa. Our Child Care program, Little Saints Academy, serves infants and toddlers 3-36 months in age. At Pope John Paul II School, our goal is to educate a child's heart, mind and spirit in a faith-filled learning environment. Through the modeling of faith and life-long learning, children thrive in a nurturing and supportive community. Our fully certified and compassionate faculty provide an academic foundation for children to grow and adapt in an ever-changing global society.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atglen Grades: PK-11 | 176 students
795 Fallowfield Rd
Atglen, PA 19310
(610)593-5011 9.3 PK-11
- Coatesville Grades: PK-12 | 60 students
200 Airport Rd
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610)380-1650 4.8 PK-12
- Downingtown Grades: PK-K | 91 students
407 Lloyd Ave
Downingtown, PA 19335
(610)269-4423 5.3 PK-K
Beautiful school & campus. We are beyond happy with their curriculum. Amazing teachers who really care about each student.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
We love PJP! The sense of community is so wonderful!
- Posted by Parent - K
PJPII is an awesome school with such a strong sense of community and family values. During this time of transition there needs to be safeguards against micromanaging and the elimination of programs such as school carnivals, Beef 'N Beers, family movie nights, PARENT governed PTO and field trips. These cuts have recently occurred at another relatively, local small parochial school with which PJPII administration has been affiliated. Smaller events were also removed such as door decorating contests, heritage day, lego contests, and FAIR, student council elections. Student solos at the Christmas Mass and the May Procession were also replaced by administrators needing to be in the spotlight. PJP is such a amazing and wonderful school but needs to be cautious, vocal and interactive to remain a great school.
- Posted by Parent - JPopejohn
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.