Conservative Christian Academy
- Conservative Christian Academy provides classes from 7th through 12th Grade.
- CCA stands firmly on the Word of God enrolls only 5 students in each grade level have low student-teacher ratio, and uses only Christian curriculum.
- CCA allows students to excel academically, high academic - spiritual standards, and student - teacher, one-on-one interface.
- CCA prepares students for life & eternity. CCA prepares students to make a life, not just a living.
Conservative Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,995|
|Tuition Notes||partial scholarships available based on academic standing and need|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Gene A. Youngblood|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 40 students
5032 Woodcrest Road
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)781-5400 12.7 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 9-12 | 450 students
5001 Samaritan Way
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)771-1029 16.8 9-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 9-12 | 1194 students
1055 Kingman Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904)398-7545 10.8 9-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 4-12 | 75 students
106 Julington Plaza, Suite 1
Jacksonville, FL 32259
(904)448-1956 2.8 4-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.