Conservatory Prep Schools
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked FL School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 23 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,500
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Conservatory Prep Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- *Highly qualified faculty - Most hold a Masters or a Doctorate *Very small class size *Arts-integrated college-prep curriculum *Instruction geared towards the gifted learner *Experiential learning *Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools *Special Senior/Gap Year Program
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Conservatory Prep Schools cost?
Conservatory Prep Schools's tuition is approximately $20,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Conservatory Prep Schools?
The acceptance rate of Conservatory Prep Schools is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 86%. Conservatory Prep Schools's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What is Conservatory Prep Schools's ranking?
Conservatory Prep Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Lowest average acceptance rates and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Conservatory Prep Schools?
The application deadline for Conservatory Prep Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Conservatory Prep Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards