Cornerstone Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cornerstone Christian Academy believes that educating children requires a biblical foundation and a partnership between school and parents.
- At Cornerstone, your child will find a caring, engaging and challenging environment.
- Our experienced, certified, and degreed teachers look at each child's individual needs and challenge him/her to grow academically and spiritually.
- The nurturing and structured environment combined with differentiated instruction provides fun and dynamic classrooms.
- We want every child to reach his/her full potential in mind, body, and spirit.
- Through this co-operative union, children at Cornerstone Christian Academy develop a strong work ethic and develop character in the likeness of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We absolutely love this school . We have been here 2 years now. We are one big family. If you are looking for a Christ centered school with exceptional teaching , look no further .
- Posted by Parent - Kelly Newton
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.