Cornerstone Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cornerstone Christian Academy believes that educating children requires a biblical foundation and a partnership between school and parents.
- At Cornerstone, your child will find a caring, engaging and challenging environment.
- Our experienced, certified, and degreed teachers look at each child's individual needs and challenge him/her to grow academically and spiritually.
- The nurturing and structured environment combined with differentiated instruction provides fun and dynamic classrooms.
- We want every child to reach his/her full potential in mind, body, and spirit.
- Through this co-operative union, children at Cornerstone Christian Academy develop a strong work ethic and develop character in the likeness of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We absolutely love this school . We have been here 2 years now. We are one big family. If you are looking for a Christ centered school with exceptional teaching , look no further .
- Posted by Parent - Kelly Newton
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.