Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 547 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anime Club, Balloon Club, Black Student Union, Debate Team, Drama Club, Future Business Leaders of America, Honor Society, LatinX Student Organization, Prom Committee, Robotics Team, Sewing Club, Slam Poetry Club, Speak Out!, Student Ambassadors, Student Government Association, The Tiger Woods Learning Center, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Choir
- A Cristo Rey student receives: a top quality, college preparatory education, experience in professional work settings, affordable access to college, and support through college graduation.
- Through the Work-Study Program, every student works five days per month in leading Philadelphia professional organizations, offsetting the majority of the cost of their education and gaining real work experience.
- The wages students earn in the Work-Study Program combined with the funds donated by generous benefactors make Cristo Rey Philadelphia affordable to families. The average family contribution $120 per month.
- We believe education is the key to unlocking a person's God-given potential, and all students, regardless of the family's income, should have access to high-quality education.
- Cristo Rey Philadelphia has a 100% college acceptance rate and approx. 82% of Cristo Rey graduates are persisting in college.
Endorse Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards