Crossroads Country Day School
- Crossroads Country Day School is a private academic school. Classes offered are: 2 1/2 year-old Pre-Nursery School Program, Three-year-old Nursery School Program, Pre-K, Development and full-day Kindergarten, Pre-First and First and Second Grades.
- We offer half-day and full-day programs for Nursery School and Pre-K classes.
- The remainder are full-day programs. We offer loving day care for children from six weeks to two years old.
- Our Kindergarten, Pre-First, First and Second Grade programs are certified, licensed programs, governed by Private Academic Schools.
- Children who are successful in completing this program may go to the next grade in public or parochial school.
- Small class size and an innovative, individualized program make our students highly successful.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.