Crotched Mountain School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In the heart of New Hampshire, perched on an idyllic 1,400-acre campus overlooking the Contoocook River Valley, Crotched Mountain School offers a unique combination of innovative day and residential special education, year-round accessible recreation, award-winning arts and music programming, community and campus-based vocational experiences, and a comprehensive suite of therapeutic supports.
- For over 50 years, Crotched Mountain School has provided an unforgettable day and residential special education experience surrounded by the natural beauty of New Hampshire. We help our students gain the skills to succeed in the community and to live a life of maximum independence.
- A fully accredited Kindergarten through 12+ residential and day school located less than two hours from Boston and 45 minutes from Manchester, NH, Crotched Mountain School specializes in autism, communication needs, and addressing challenging behaviors.
- Our comprehensive educational and treatment approaches are complemented by 24-hour nursing support.
- Crotched Mountain School is approved by the New Hampshire Department of Education as a private special education school. We are licensed for all recognized IEP classifications.
Endorse Crotched Mountain School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards