Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The CTC Academy provides educational and therapeutic services for children with developmental disabilities ages 12 months through age 21. A multi-sensory approach is utilized in a nurturing and caring environment to enrich the lives of our students and maximize their potential while lending support to their families.
- We offer two schools and follow the school continuum from Preschool through age 21 as well as Early Enrichment for children ages 12 months through 3 years. Our Fair Lawn Campus serves students 12 months through 6 years of age. The Oakland Campus serves students 6 through 21 years of age.
- Our Mission: Enhancing the lives of children and young adults with special needs, and their families, by providing an enriched educational, therapeutic and supportive environment.
- Our Vision: Fulfilling the potential of all people with special needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Ctc Academy offer?
What is Ctc Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Ctc Academy?
Endorse Ctc Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards