Cuyahoga Falls KinderCare
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Thank you for inquiring into Cuyahoga Falls KinderCare Learning Center! We value your interest in our program and wish to guide you in every possible way in your pursuit to place your child in the most nurturing learning environment. The best way to learn about our program is to see it personally, if you have not already done so, we hope you will schedule a tour. You will have the opportunity to see the center, meet the teachers, and learn about the curriculum and daily schedule. Our experienced and knowledgeable teachers have careers that are rich with fond memories of the children that they have cared for and watched grow. We all look forward to meeting your family soon!
Keeping your children safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to our built-in security features at the center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure, including identification of those picking up each and every child. We additionally maintain rigorous methods for health and cleanliness. We value your child's health and recognize that preventing the spread of infectious disease is a very important part of quality child care. Through strict cleaning schedules and maintenance of our centers we strive to achieve excellence with health and safety regulations. Moreover, all of our staff have achieved First Aid and CPR certification which is maintained on a yearly basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, Summit County, Title 20 and NACCRRA
Endorse Cuyahoga Falls KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards