Cuyahoga Falls KinderCare
- Each and every one of our teachers has been carefully selected through an in depth interview process to ensure their abilities as a teacher and their passion for the early childhood field.
- We process all references and conduct all state and federal background checks before any candidate can begin working in our school.
- Upon hire, each teacher completes a rigorous training program which covers curriculum, accreditation, health and safety, as well as the importance of teaching each individual child.
- Our teachers are truly dedicated to providing exceptional quality care for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for inquiring into Cuyahoga Falls KinderCare Learning Center! We value your interest in our program and wish to guide you in every possible way in your pursuit to place your child in the most nurturing learning environment. The best way to learn about our program is to see it personally, if you have not already done so, we hope you will schedule a tour. You will have the opportunity to see the center, meet the teachers, and learn about the curriculum and daily schedule. Our experienced and knowledgeable teachers have careers that are rich with fond memories of the children that they have cared for and watched grow. We all look forward to meeting your family soon!
Keeping your children safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to our built-in security features at the center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure, including identification of those picking up each and every child. We additionally maintain rigorous methods for health and cleanliness. We value your child's health and recognize that preventing the spread of infectious disease is a very important part of quality child care. Through strict cleaning schedules and maintenance of our centers we strive to achieve excellence with health and safety regulations. Moreover, all of our staff have achieved First Aid and CPR certification which is maintained on a yearly basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, Summit County, Title 20 and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
2859 Lillis Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
(330) 923-1220 0.5 PK-8
- Stow Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
152 E Steels Corners Rd
Stow, OH 44224
(330) 926-9407 1.8 PK-8
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: NS-8 | 215 students
2141 5th St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 923-1280 1.8 NS-8
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-1 | 81 students
130 Broad Blvd
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 414-3068 2.1 PK-1