- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,013 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,300
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Academic Challenge, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Engineering Club, French Club, Investment Club, Italian Club, Latin Club, Liturgical Choir, Math Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Pioneer (student newspaper), Radio Club, Recycling Club, Sketch (student literary magazine), Ski Club, Social Action, Student Government, Trek (yearbook)
Arts and Music Programs:
Brass Choir, CenterStage Theatre, Chamber Ensemble, Concert Band, Harmony Gold Show Choir, Stage Band
- Walsh Jesuit is the only co-educational Jesuit high school in Ohio
- Located in Cuyahoga Falls, the school is situated on 110 acres
- Students attend from an eight-county area and from more than 120 grade schools
- Walsh Jesuit provided approximately $1.5 million in need-based financial aid this year
- ThreeJesuit priests are active in the life of the school
- 17 AP and accelerated courses are offered, each weighted .25 in terms of G.P.A.
- Nearly half of the student body is enrolled in AP and/or accelerated courses
- Students are required to take four years of theology
- Students must participate in the school's Christian service program and, in fact, collectively donate nearly 16,000 hours annually to worthwhile organizations in the United States and abroad each year
- The average Walsh Jesuit instructor has more than 13 years' teaching experience
- More than 99% of graduates attend four-year colleges and universities
- 78% of the class of 2013 received $22 million in college scholarships
- Male students may choose from 14 varsity sports
- Female students may choose from 12 varsity sports
- Walsh Jesuit's sports teams have won47 state championships and7 national championships
- Numerous intramural athletics are offered
- Approximately 7,500 "men and women for others" have graduated from Walsh Jesuit Accreditations for Walsh Jesuit High School include: Ohio Department of Education North Central Association Commission on Schools Jesuit Secondary Education Association Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Walsh Jesuit High School cost?
What sports does Walsh Jesuit High School offer?
What is Walsh Jesuit High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Walsh Jesuit High School?
Endorse Walsh Jesuit High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards