Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
Tel: (330) 923-1220
- In today's rapidly changing world, a Christ-centered, value-based education provides the tools young people need to become caring, contributing members of our global community.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary is a private Catholic elementary school where children receive the spiritual and educational tools needed for success throughout life.
- Opened in 1954, IHM has provided thousands of students in the local community with an outstanding education, preparing them for success in high school and beyond.
- More than 85% of IHM graduates attend Catholic high schools.
- The faculty and staff at IHM provide a loving, Catholic education in a well-maintained, air-conditioned, three-story building.
- The facility includes an attached Parish Community Center, where physical education, Spanish, and music are taught to students in every grade.
- In addition, students have lockers in their classrooms, and many rooms are equipped with Smartboards or Active Boards.
- Most blackboards have been replaced with whiteboards. All classrooms and hallways are carpeted, including the school's 30-station computer lab.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: NS-8 | 249 students
1909 3rd St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 928-2151 1.6 NS-8
- Hudson Grades: K-8 | 428 students
6923 Stow Road
Hudson, OH 44236
(330) 342-4200 8.2 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.