Inspired by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and rooted in our Catholic faith, Seton Catholic School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self and service to others.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 469 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Seton Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
See Seton Website for Tuition
Mrs. Patricia Fritz
- Students learn to acquire knowledge, critical thinking skills, habits, and attitudes necessary for their spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical lives. Local, state and national award-winning school.
- Established in 1996
- Independent, regional school serving five counties and 22 communities
- Coeducational Kindergarten (full day) through Grade 8
- Enrollment of over 425 students.
- One Campus + One Schedule 8:20 A.M. to 3:15 P.M.
- Extended Day Program available (6:50 to 7:50 A.M. and 3:15 to 6:00 P.M.)
- Class sizes range from 20 to 28 students Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades ~ teacher and a teaching assistant
- Dedicated and talented administration, faculty and staff
- Governed by a Board of Directors
- Vibrant Catholic Community ~ Liturgy each week
- Approved by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association and by the Ohio Department of Education
- Seton`s curriculum includes religion, reading, language arts, phonics, spelling, handwriting, mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, foreign language (Spanish), general/vocal music, instrumental music/orchestra, art, computer/technology, library
- Wireless Campus and exceptional Technology Program including the distribution of a Chromebooks to each student in Grades 4 through 8. 1: Infinity Initiative!
- Enrichment opportunities include Habits of the Heart Youth Philanthropy Board; Robotics; Power of the Pen; Writing Symposium; Visiting Author and Artists Programs; Ohio Math League; Science Fair; Science Olympiad; Midwest Talent Search; National Geographic Bee; National Spelling Bee; piano and strings lessons; musical performances and plays; choir; art contests; scouting; student council; student ministry; yearbook...and more
- Seton Athletic Association CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) sponsored sports-boys and girls athletic program
- Auxiliary Services ~ resource teachers, psychologist, speech therapist, and full-time nurse,
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Seton Catholic School's ranking?
Seton Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Seton Catholic School?
The application deadline for Seton Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Seton Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.