Hudson Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Hudson Montessori School campus in nestled on twelve wooded acres in the historical Western Reserve Region.
- Our campus includes a 30,000 sq.ft.main building with a state-of-the-art library, c onservatory of music, art studio, ceramic studio, gym and large classroom spaces.
- The Middle School is housed in two buildings on the north campus.
- The education program at HMS offers a unique experience for all learners.
- Emphasis is on inner motivation, using the child's natural curiosity and delight in discovery.
- Student outcomes: The world is wide open to Hudson Montessori Students. After graduating alumni go on to an array of outstanding high schools and then to colleges and universities nationwide, where they pursue a variety of majors and interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from 9960 to 14775|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Lazor|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, SoccerFreestyle Skiing, Snowboarding,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cooking Class, Knitting Club, Preschool Dance, Ski Club, Taekwondo, Year Book Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Studio, Piano Lessons, Violin
- We accept children ages 2.5 through 8th grade.
- All-Day Montessori 7:15-6pm
- Toddler/Parent Program
- After-School Clubs for Elementary
- 11 week Summer Program
- Library, Gym, Music & Art Studios, Spanish
- Conservatory of Music
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-3 | 78 students
3882 Bywood Ave
Akron, OH 44333
(330)666-4299 14.1 PK-3
- Painesville Grades: PK-10 | 217 students
10229 Prouty Rd
Painesville, OH 44077
(440)357-0918 29.6 PK-10
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 325 students
3380 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)321-7571 16.1 NS-8
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
1791 Jacoby Road
Akron, OH 44321
(330)666-0574 15.8 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
12510 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44106
(216)421-0700 18.3 PK-8
Hudson Montessori School is an exceptional program. From the teachers to the families, it is a community that is dedicated to supporting all students and helping them to become the very best students and people that they can be. They are extremely well prepared for high school - and for life.
- Posted by Parent - order
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.