- The Hudson Montessori School campus in nestled on twelve wooded acres in the historical Western Reserve Region.
- Our campus includes a 30,000 sq.ft.main building with a state-of-the-art library, c onservatory of music, art studio, ceramic studio, gym and large classroom spaces.
- The Middle School is housed in two buildings on the north campus.
- The education program at HMS offers a unique experience for all learners.
- Emphasis is on inner motivation, using the child's natural curiosity and delight in discovery.
- Student outcomes: The world is wide open to Hudson Montessori Students. After graduating alumni go on to an array of outstanding high schools and then to colleges and universities nationwide, where they pursue a variety of majors and interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from 9600 to 13900|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Michelle Lazor|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, SoccerFreestyle Skiing, Snowboarding,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Studio, Cooking Class, Knitting Club, Piano Lessons, Preschool Dance, Ski Club, Taekwondo, Violin, Year Book Club Art Studio, Cooking Class, Knitting Club, Piano Lessons, Ski Club, Taekwondo, Violin, Year Book Club, Preschool Dance,
- We accept children ages 2.5 through 8th grade.
- All-Day Montessori 7:15-6pm
- Toddler/Parent Program
- After-School Clubs for Elementary
- 11 week Summer Program
- Library, Gym, Music & Art Studios, Spanish
- Conservatory of Music
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Concord TownshipGrades: PK-6 | 165 students
10229 Prouty Rd
Concord Township, OH 44077
Cleveland HeightsGrades: NS-8 | 325 students
3380 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
12510 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44106
AkronGrades: K-4 | 87 students
3882 Bywood Ave
Akron, OH 44333
Hudson Montessori School is an exceptional program. From the teachers to the families, it is a community that is dedicated to supporting all students and helping them to become the very best students and people that they can be. They are extremely well prepared for high school - and for life.
- Posted by Parent - order