Hudson Montessori School
- The Hudson Montessori School campus in nestled on twelve wooded acres in the historical Western Reserve Region.
- Our campus includes a 30,000 sq.ft.main building with a state-of-the-art library, c onservatory of music, art studio, ceramic studio, gym and large classroom spaces.
- The Middle School is housed in two buildings on the north campus.
- The education program at HMS offers a unique experience for all learners.
- Emphasis is on inner motivation, using the child's natural curiosity and delight in discovery.
- Student outcomes: The world is wide open to Hudson Montessori Students. After graduating alumni go on to an array of outstanding high schools and then to colleges and universities nationwide, where they pursue a variety of majors and interests.
Hudson Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from 9960 to 14775|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Lazor|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, SoccerFreestyle Skiing, Snowboarding,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cooking Class, Knitting Club, Preschool Dance, Ski Club, Taekwondo, Year Book Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Studio, Piano Lessons, Violin
- We accept children ages 2.5 through 8th grade.
- All-Day Montessori 7:15-6pm
- Infant/Parent Program
- Toddler/Parent Program
- After-School Clubs for Elementary
- 11 week Summer Program
- Library, Gym, Music & Art Studios, Spanish
- Conservatory of Music
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-3 | 78 students
3882 Bywood Ave
Akron, OH 44333
(330)666-4299 14.1 PK-3
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
12510 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44106
(216)421-0700 18.3 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 325 students
3380 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)321-7571 16.1 NS-8
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-1 | 81 students
130 Broad Blvd
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330)414-3068 9.7 PK-1
Hudson Montessori School is an exceptional program. From the teachers to the families, it is a community that is dedicated to supporting all students and helping them to become the very best students and people that they can be. They are extremely well prepared for high school - and for life.
- Posted by Parent - order