Dale City Christian Church Child Devt Ctr & Academ
5.00 (1 review)
- Dale City Christian Church's Child Development Center and Academy offers Before and After care for children ages 6 weeks to 5th grade.
- We offer A Beka curriculum. All staff is CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Our mission is to reach out to individuals pointing the way to life Jesus Christ by: helping each person grow in mind, body, and soul; helping each person recognize their spiritual gifts and utilizing them in ministry; teaching only Biblical principal ; and developing support for our community of believers.
- Therefore, we are to have a priority of making disciples, through Biblical teaching and evangelism.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
1424 G Street
Woodbridge, VA 22191
(703)491-3810 5.5 PK-6
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-12 | 214 students
14836 Ashdale Ave
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-7127 3.2 PK-12
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
14160 Ferndale Road
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-3138 2.1 PK-8
My son started DCCA (Dale City Christian Academy) in September. Before he started there he was at a center in Centreville Va. I was not pleased with his academic growth. The center in Centreville was technology based and art based. They did not focus on curriculum or writing. My son is now writing and recognizing numbers and alphabets. He knows his vowel sounds and long and short sounds of the vowels. He is only 4 years old and can write and spell his name and certain words. His teachers Ms. Gillis and Ms. Deana and Ms. Stephanie are amazing. The principal and assistant principal Ms. Butler and Ms Murphy are sweet, amazing women. I am so happy with his progress. They are very structured and academically amazing. Not only that but they learn about CHRIST which is number one for my family.
- Posted by Parent - ypark
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.