Deep Valley Christian School
- Deep Valley Christian School exists to glorify God through spiritual and academic excellence.
- Our educational process allows individual children to develop at a rate greater than the general school population.
- Clear education and skills standards are established for staff positions, along with a professional and spiritual development process.
- We want to be a premiere Christian school as seen in our students, staff, and facilities, where motivated students excel in their academic, spiritual, an physical development while demonstrating Christ-like behavior through respectful and loving attitudes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ukiah Grades: K-12 | 175 students
2001 Talmage Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)468-3896 10.6 K-12
- Ukiah Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
1045 North State street
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)462-6115 7.4 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.