Deep Valley Christian School
- Deep Valley Christian School exists to glorify God through spiritual and academic excellence.
- Our educational process allows individual children to develop at a rate greater than the general school population.
- Clear education and skills standards are established for staff positions, along with a professional and spiritual development process.
- We want to be a premiere Christian school as seen in our students, staff, and facilities, where motivated students excel in their academic, spiritual, an physical development while demonstrating Christ-like behavior through respectful and loving attitudes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ukiah Grades: K-12 | 175 students
2001 Talmage Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)468-3896 10.6 K-12
- Ukiah Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
1045 North State street
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)462-6115 7.4 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.