- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Delor Montessori School has a fully accredited Staff and facilities offering your child between the Infant/Toddler ages through 6 years, an education which most pre-schools don't offer. At Delor Montessori, your child will be given encouragement and guidance to develop himself years before most traditional educations even begin. The Montessori philosophy is one which provides your child with the facilities and opportunity to learn when they are ready to learn, and at their own pace. Montessori teachers are trained facilitators in the classroom, always ready to assist and direct. Their purpose is to stimulate the child's enthusiasm for learning and to guide it, without interfering with the child's natural desire to teach himself and become independent. Each child works through his individual cycle of activities, and learns to truly understand according to his own individual needs and capabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Delor Montessori?
Endorse Delor Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards