Desert Ridge KinderCare
Tel: (480) 419-7008
- Our center has over 50 years of experience of child care.
- All of our teachers have a passion for working and caring for children and it shows through out the center!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Every day we get to do what we love'¦every day we get to have fun
and explore a world of possibilities and wonder with
After 25 years in the field of early childhood education, I cannot go a day without being in the classrooms to join in a discussion or a song, to encourage, wipe a tear, laugh, or share a story. Children from birth to 5 have a capacity to learn that goes beyond our imagination. It is our job to provide them with a sense of the world we live in whether it's math, science, art, music, imagination, friendships, kindness or riding a bike. It is our job to stretch and grow every child allowing them to explore, experiment and express themselves for their best development'¦and of course it has to be fun! From the staff to the environment to the curriculum, we strive to be the very best at what we do.
As our families, this process includes you because the role we play here must connect with the role you have at home. Our door is always open for communication, feedback or to help however we are able. This school, in particular, is a community because we are situated within the community. These families know one another, the children grow up together here and move on to elementary school together. We encourage a partnership that benefits the whole child and their whole life.
We welcome you to call and schedule a tour. Step into a room and be a part of the magic that we are a part of every day!
- Our school has a keypad entry, the parents receive the entry code
once they are enrolled with us. If anyone other than the parent
picks the child up, they must provide us with a Government issued
photo ID. All of our staff members have their current Fingerprint
Clearance Card, CPR, First Aid and TB test.
Playground Safety Tips
When you are out at the park and supervising children on play equipment look for age-appropriate equipment and hazards, such as rusted or broken equipment and dangerous surfaces. Areas around tall equipment should have a shock absorbing material of sand, woo chips, mulch or shredded rubber. Teach children that pushing, shoving or crowding while on the playground can be dangerous.
Here at KinderCare we do daily checks BEFORE we allow children to play outside. Children get so excited when they can run, swing, slide...it's so good for them. So go out often...and enjoy a safe time!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- DES, Naccrra
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Desert Ridge KinderCare is Scottsdale Christian Academy (4.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Breakthrough Academy (3.7 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Valley Child Care & Learning Center - North Phoenix (2.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 93 students
3300 East Union Hills Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
(602) 569-9200 2.9 PK-K
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 49 students
4060 E Bell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602) 493-6941 3.3 PK-K
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866) 620-9380 3.7 K-8
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 104 students
3427 E Bell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602) 923-0378 3.7 PK-K
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-PK
16605 N 56th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(602) 765-1440 3.7 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?