Discovery Preschool Center
Tel: (954) 481-9500
- The preschool learning environment is primarily based on The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, developed by Teaching Strategies Inc, used in high-quality early education settings throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- At the core of The Creative Curriculum for Preschool are well-planned learning centers that allow for child choice and self-directed play, small groups, and supportive teaching that prepares children for academic excellence.
- The development of language, mathematical reasoning, and scientific thought is emphasized throughout all the centers.
- Changes to the learning environment, activities, and projects reflect emerging interests and individual goals.
- Learning centers offer guided experiences that encompass all the skills and understandings necessary for optimum development and success in school.
- Learning Centers are supplemented by any number of independent learning stations designed for use by one or two children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?