Discovery Preschool Center
- The preschool learning environment is primarily based on The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, developed by Teaching Strategies Inc, used in high-quality early education settings throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- At the core of The Creative Curriculum for Preschool are well-planned learning centers that allow for child choice and self-directed play, small groups, and supportive teaching that prepares children for academic excellence.
- The development of language, mathematical reasoning, and scientific thought is emphasized throughout all the centers.
- Changes to the learning environment, activities, and projects reflect emerging interests and individual goals.
- Learning centers offer guided experiences that encompass all the skills and understandings necessary for optimum development and success in school.
- Learning Centers are supplemented by any number of independent learning stations designed for use by one or two children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 7.3 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.