E.d. White Catholic High School
- The mission of Edward Douglas White Catholic High School, a Houma-Thibodaux Diocesan co-education institution serving Thibodaux and the surrounding areas, is to impart the Catholic faith, promote academic excellence, and enhance self-esteem.
- The school serves students in grades 8 through 12 and offers a strong college preparatory curriculum as well as a general curriculum.
- The school is committed to serving the Catholic communities of Thibodaux and the surrounding areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530) 926-6263 1927.2 K-12
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 111 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 451-8485 3411.7 PK-K
- Auburn Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
174 Ward Circle
Auburn, AL 36830
(256) 675-6260 368.3 6-12
- Smiths Station Grades: PK-12 | 699 students
5801 Summerville Rd
Smiths Station, AL 36877
(334) 297-3614 390.2 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.