- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 267 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- All students sign a contract pledging their dedication to succeed by attending school each day, completing their homework to the best of their abilities, and seeking help as needed. In return, our faculty is committed to teach, encourage, and inspire our students. The school day begins at 8:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm, and includes tutorial periods during which students can receive one-on-one help from their teachers and tutors. Our three-year college readiness program, summer session, residential program, and alumni and career pathways program all provide critical layers of support that enable our students to meet the expectations of our challenging college preparatory curriculum and succeed in college and beyond. A culture of mutual respect and admiration has grown up between students and faculty, creating a positive environment in which students become active participants in their own educational and personal growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Eastside College Preparatory School?
Endorse Eastside College Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards