Eden Ii School
- The Eden II/Genesis Programs provide people with autism specialized community-based programs and other opportunities.
- Our goal is to enable them to achieve the highest possible quality of living across their life spans.
- The mission of the Eden II/Genesis Programs is to provide people with autism specialized community-based programs and other opportunities, with the goal of enabling them to achieve the highest possible quality of living across their life spans.
- The Eden II Programs, in accordance to the regulations spelled out in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (1996), provides each consumer and/or the consumer's personal representative with a notice of the agency's privacy practices.
- In addition a copy of this notice is available at each of the agencies sites.
- Eden II programs has remained committed to meeting the changing needs of individuals with autism and their families.
- At the present time, the Eden II Programs serve more than 200 families of individuals with autism through several programs.
- Eden II currently has two school programs, a preschool program, an adult services program, children and adult residential services as well as an extensive family support program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|