Elf Early Learning Fun School
Tel: (301) 540-3370
- At Early Learning Fun School (ELF), we believe our children are the future and God has charged us with nurturing these irreplaceable gifts.
- We help each child to appreciate his physical and social environment, care for himself, relate to other people and cultures, and deal constructively with conflict.
- The whole child is developed with age-appropriate curriculum meeting the needs and interests of each individual.
- Our program develops cognitive skills and stimulates intellectual curiosity in math, science, health, nutrition, and social studies.
- Perceptive abilities will be strengthened through physical and sensory development.
- Communication talents are enhanced through art, drama, music, and movement.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethesda Grades: PK-K | 250 students
5615 Beech Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 530-6999 16 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: PK-K | 77 students
7500 Honeywell Ln
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 652-0117 17.5 PK-K
- Gaithersburg Grades: NS-PK | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301) 309-1224 6.9 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.