Elf Early Learning Fun School
- At Early Learning Fun School (ELF), we believe our children are the future and God has charged us with nurturing these irreplaceable gifts.
- We help each child to appreciate his physical and social environment, care for himself, relate to other people and cultures, and deal constructively with conflict.
- The whole child is developed with age-appropriate curriculum meeting the needs and interests of each individual.
- Our program develops cognitive skills and stimulates intellectual curiosity in math, science, health, nutrition, and social studies.
- Perceptive abilities will be strengthened through physical and sensory development.
- Communication talents are enhanced through art, drama, music, and movement.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BethesdaGrades: PK-K | 355 students
5615 Beech Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
- GermantownGrades: NS-5 | 184 students
15601 Germantown Rd
Germantown, MD 20874
- Chevy ChaseGrades: NS-3 | 98 students
6050 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- OlneyGrades: K-8 | 113 students
4100 Olney Laytonsville Rd
Olney, MD 20832
- GaithersburgGrades: PK-NS | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.