Eltingville Lutheran School
Tel: (718) 356-7811
- Eltingville Lutheran School is a small Staten Island elementary school serving children in grades preschool through eighth.
- Our classes are small enough to meet the needs of every child.
- Eltingville Lutheran provides an exciting, educational environment where students achieve high academic goals using NYS Standards, Core Curriculum, and technology to meet the educational standards of the 21st century.
- We are proud of our graduates, who have become well-rounded young adults, as well as, environmentally and socially conscious.
- Eltingville Lutheran School has been providing a quality Christian education for over 50 years.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Staten Island Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
100 Merrill Ave
Staten Island, NY 10314
(718) 761-9200 4 9-12
- Staten Island Grades: PK-8 | 479 students
830 Delafield Ave
Staten Island, NY 10310
(718) 442-3090 5.6 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: 6-12 | 57 students
1 Metrotech Center North, Suite 1004
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 522-3286 13.6 6-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.