Engleside Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- ECS, a ministry extension of Engleside Baptist Church, exists to develop students into the image of Jesus Christ.
- ECS provides its students a solid academic foundation from a Biblical worldview to prepare them for continued education on the secondary and post-secondary level.
- ECS seeks to instill such Biblical values as godliness, humility, diligence, respect, and compassion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact the ECS office for tuition details.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Keith Paddock|
- As a general rule, ECS works with Christian parents who desire their children to be conformed to the image of Christ, while also seeking high academic standards and a structured, disciplined environment. At least one parent or legal guardian must be saved and in agreement with our statement of faith.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Centreville Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
15452 Lee Highway
Centreville, VA 20120
(703)673-1145 20.7 PK-12
I went to this amazing Christian school from 3rd to 6th grade. I was born in a Christian household, so I already have the foundations of Christianity in my young life. This school reinforced the principles and love for Christ. I am currently twenty years old, and I am completely grateful for being able to experience Engleside. I still remember all of my teachers and how compassionate they were towards each student. They helped each student evolve academically and spiritually. The school may be small, but the quality of education you receive is incomparable. I'm thankful for everyone that helped me become the person I am today. I hope in the future, my future kids will be able to attend Engleside Christian School.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kate Guardado
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.