Epiphany Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Epiphany Lutheran School is part of the total ministry of The Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany.
- At this School, students learn within the context of Christian community.
- The faculty, in cooperation with parents, provides the resources and the motivation by which students are encouraged to gain and to develop wholesome attitudes as well as to strive toward a high level of knowledge and skills: academic and physical, spiritual and social.
- Each student is important as a child of God with Individual talents and needs.
- Epiphany School challenges them to acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Savior, to respect one's own worth and that of others, and to develop exemplary qualities of character around a code of Christian values as a basis for making responsible, God-pleasing decisions.
- With these tools, the School hopes that the graduate will continue to work for the betterment of society in a constantly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 92 students
260 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 235 students
8515 Ridge Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
9216 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228
- BrooklynGrades: PK-5 | 114 students
5810 Snyder Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203
I am a parent of two boys that attends this school. It was a recommendation to me I tried it and their both loves it. it is a great school, a no nonsense school and the teachers are great. the principle are approachable . I would recommend this school , my kids are learning very well there and i have no plans to move them,
- Posted by Parent - osand
Hello, I would like some information about applying my son to your school for the 2013-2014 school year. He currently attends public school and is in the second grade. Please contact me at your convienence, I would like to also attend an open house. Thank You so much for your time. All the Best, Diana Lipari 347 215 4426 1236 Pacific St. Apt. 4D Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Posted by Parent - hippi
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.