Epiphany Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Epiphany Lutheran School is part of the total ministry of The Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany.
- At this School, students learn within the context of Christian community.
- The faculty, in cooperation with parents, provides the resources and the motivation by which students are encouraged to gain and to develop wholesome attitudes as well as to strive toward a high level of knowledge and skills: academic and physical, spiritual and social.
- Each student is important as a child of God with Individual talents and needs.
- Epiphany School challenges them to acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Savior, to respect one's own worth and that of others, and to develop exemplary qualities of character around a code of Christian values as a basis for making responsible, God-pleasing decisions.
- With these tools, the School hopes that the graduate will continue to work for the betterment of society in a constantly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-12 | 235 students
8515 Ridge Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718)238-3308 5.3 NS-12
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 91 students
260 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11225
(716)636-4573 0.4 PK-8
I am the mother of 3 former Epiphany students. It was the best decision I ever made. The teachers/staff truly love the children and their jobs. They prepare them for high school and beyond. My children would have been different people had they not attended this school. We love Epiphany. You will too.
- Posted by Parent - Ms. H
I am a parent of two boys that attends this school. It was a recommendation to me I tried it and their both loves it. it is a great school, a no nonsense school and the teachers are great. the principle are approachable . I would recommend this school , my kids are learning very well there and i have no plans to move them,
- Posted by Parent - osand
Hello, I would like some information about applying my son to your school for the 2013-2014 school year. He currently attends public school and is in the second grade. Please contact me at your convienence, I would like to also attend an open house. Thank You so much for your time. All the Best, Diana Lipari 347 215 4426 1236 Pacific St. Apt. 4D Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Posted by Parent - hippi
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.