- Lives change at League School, a not-for-profit, day and residential, multi-service agency devoted solely to individuals with Autism/Asperger Spectrum Disorders, since 1966.
- League School serves students ages 3 to 22 from across the country and around the world.
- League School practices a holistic developmental and psycho-educational philosophy, which takes into account the needs of the whole child.
- Looking beyond a disorder or a behavior problem, League School sees the multiple facets of a child's life—the physical, emotional, social, family, and educational contexts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed League School also viewed these schools: Mary McDowell Friends School, Aaron School, The Child School/Legacy High school, The Lorge School and St Francis De Sales School For The Deafin Brooklyn.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: Inquire with school | 121 students
353 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
(212) 929-8660 6.5 Inquire with school
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
260 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11225
(718) 636-4573 1.2 PK-8