We are proud to have a wonderful team of teachers here to educate and care for your children.
We have over 135 combined years of experience in education.
Our team is passionate about caring for your children and giving them the very best educational experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 118 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and welcome to Downtown Erie's KinderCare! We are excited that you have selected us as a possible learning center for your child to learn and grow educationally, emotionally, and socially! We would love to show you around our center and give you an overview of all we have to offer your family. Please call us today with any questions you may have or to schedule a tour with one of our dedicated staff members!
- We proud to offer several safety features at our location to best meet the needs of our children and families. All of our staff are certified in infant/pediatric first aid and CPR. Our front entrance is locked and equipped with a keypad entry. We have a privacy fence around the entire perimeter of our playgrounds. Our teachers are trained in specific procedures to keep the classrooms and materials cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCIS; NACCRRA
Endorse Erie KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.