We are proud to have a wonderful team of teachers here to educate and care for your children.
We have over 135 combined years of experience in education.
Our team is passionate about caring for your children and giving them the very best educational experience.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 118 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and welcome to Downtown Erie's KinderCare! We are excited that you have selected us as a possible learning center for your child to learn and grow educationally, emotionally, and socially! We would love to show you around our center and give you an overview of all we have to offer your family. Please call us today with any questions you may have or to schedule a tour with one of our dedicated staff members!
- We proud to offer several safety features at our location to best meet the needs of our children and families. All of our staff are certified in infant/pediatric first aid and CPR. Our front entrance is locked and equipped with a keypad entry. We have a privacy fence around the entire perimeter of our playgrounds. Our teachers are trained in specific procedures to keep the classrooms and materials cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCIS; NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Erie KinderCare?
The application deadline for Erie KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Erie KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.