Esprit De Corps Center For Learning
Tel: (904) 294-2000
- The mission of Esprit de Corps Center for Learning is to provide a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We endeavor to provide an atmosphere of moral and Christian excellence.
- We will further provide students with skills applicable to their grade level as needed to succeed in a multi-cultural and technologically sophisticated society.
- Our academic expectations reflect our commitment to excellence and success.
- Esprit de Corps Center for Learning (EDC) is a school that is proud to serve its community and prides itself in the holistic approach to education.
- Esprit de Corps Center for Learning; a school where Learning is a Joy, Excellence is the norm, and Superiority is our goal.
- The new Multi-Purpose complex provides a state of the art sports facility, complete with indoor track and other amenities.
- Our aim is to provide healthy living, spiritual growth, physical development and promote good sportsmanship, which will aid in the development of good moral character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
1614 Leonid Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904) 751-9803 3.9 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904) 733-5797 13.5 NS-5
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-5 | 58 students
1216 Lasalle St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904) 398-3830 8.7 PK-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?