- EMH was founded in 1993 to meet a very personal need: to provide our daughters with high quality early childhood education.
- Since the beginning, we have worked to give all children enrolled in our program the same level of education and care that we gave our own children. Evergreen Montessori House is private kindergarten, preschool and nursery school program tailored to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our goal is to enable a child to develop intellectually, socially, and culturally as a critical step on the journey to becoming a happy andcapable adult.
- We offer developmentally appropriate enriching play and learning experiences to enhance the child's potential for growth during the critical early childhood years. The outcome of an authentic Montessori education is a self-confident, lifelong learner with a sense of responsibility to himself, humanity and the natural world.
- Montessori graduates have the skills to work, collaborate, think critically, problem solve and adapt. EMH students graduate with strong academic skills.
- They are strong communicators, have a strong foundation in mathematics and are exposed to abstract thinking associated with the scientific method. The goal of a Montessori education is to help students learn how to learn and enjoy the learning process.
- Today, information quickly becomes obsolete; the focus of education must shift from facts to process to keep up with these changes. Furthermore, it is no accident that our student makeup reflects all of the beautiful colors of our nation.
- It is our absolute belief that, in our modern society, our children learn not only to co-exist, but to cherish each other’s differences.
- It is this very eclectic blending that makes us such a dynamic and successful country.
- We seek to develop awareness and respect of other cultures in our students. At Evergreen Montessori House, we educate the whole child and teach your child the skills required for life long success.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- - Montessori preschool and kindergarten for children between 18 months and 8 years of age
- - Before school and after school care for children up to the age of 14 years
- - Private one on one tutoring for children of all ages
- - Enrichment and health education program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DracutGrades: K | 149 students
90 Arlington St
Dracut, MA 01826
DracutGrades: K | 46 students
43 Saint Paul St
Dracut, MA 01826
LowellGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
77 Boisvert St
Lowell, MA 01850
LowellGrades: PK-8 | 413 students
68 Dracut St
Lowell, MA 01854
LowellGrades: NS-K | 86 students
119 Hall St
Lowell, MA 01854
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.