Evergreen Montessori House
Tel: (978) 458-5885
- EMH was founded in 1993 to meet averypersonalneed:toprovideourdaughters withhighqualityearlychildhoodeducation.
- Sincethe beginning, we have worked togiveallchildrenenrolledinourprogram the same level of educationandcarethat wegaveourownchildren.
- Evergreen MontessoriHouseisprivatekindergarten,preschoolandnursery school programtailoredtomeeteachchild'sindividualneeds. Our goal is to enableachildtodevelopintellectually,socially,and culturally asacriticalstepon thejourney tobecoming a happyandcapable adult.
- We offerdevelopmentallyappropriateenrichingplayandlearningexperiences toenhance thechild'spotentialforgrowthduring thecritical earlychildhoodyears. TheoutcomeofanauthenticMontessori educationisaself-confident,lifelonglearnerwith asense ofresponsibilitytohimself, humanityandthenaturalworld.
- Montessori graduates havetheskillstowork,collaborate,thinkcritically, problem solveandadapt. EMH students graduate with strong academic skills.
- They are strongcommunicators,haveastrongfoundationinmathematics and areexposedtoabstractthinkingassociated withthescientificmethod. The goalofaMontessorieducation is tohelpstudentslearn how to learnandenjoythelearning process.
- Today,information quickly becomesobsolete;thefocusofeducationmustshift from facts to process tokeepupwiththesechanges. Furthermore, it is no accidentthatourstudentmakeupreflectsallof the beautiful colorsofournation.
- It is ourabsolute belief that, inourmodernsociety,ourchildrenlearn notonly to co-exist,buttocherisheachother`sdifferences.
- It isthis very eclectic blending thatmakesussuchadynamicandsuccessful country. We seek to develop awareness andrespectofotherculturesinourstudents.
- At Evergreen Montessori House, weeducatethewholechildandteachyour child the skills requiredforlifelongsuccess.
Evergreen Montessori House places among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer program tuition is charged hourly. No deposit or registration is required.|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition deposit is prorated based on your child's start date. Please contact us for accurate tuition information.|
- - Montessori preschool andkindergartenforchildrenbetween15months and 6 years of age
- - Before school and after school care forchildrenuptotheageof14 years
- - Private one on one tutoring for children of all ages
- - Enrichment and health education program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: PK-K | 56 students
1 Cutler Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603) 880-6802 10.9 PK-K
- Salem Grades: NS-PK | 94 students
393 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
(603) 890-0155 10 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.