We have a staff of 14 teachers at our location who are all experienced in the Early Childhood profession.
We have many teachers who have achieved either a Child Developmental Associate's, an Associate's in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
In addition, we have many staff members who have been working with children for many years.
We are very excited to share all of our experience, love of children, and passion for education with your child every day!!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 51 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We are very excited to introduce you to our KinderCare family here at 23 Gibraltar Road in Exeter, Pennsylvania.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our top priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. Our first line of security at the entrance of our building is the keypad entry at our front door. Entry codes are kept to primary pick-ups. Any other pick ups or entries must ring the doorbell and provide proper ID. All staff in our building are certified in Pediatric First Aide, CPR and have been trained in fire safety. We also have a health and safety coordinator in the building who conducts safety checks and fire drills monthly to ensure the safety of our children, staff and families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- BCIU and CCIS
Endorse Exeter KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.