- We have a staff of 14 teachers at our location who are all experienced in the Early Childhood profession.
- We have many teachers who have achieved either a Child Developmental Associate's, an Associate's in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- In addition, we have many staff members who have been working with children for many years.
- We are very excited to share all of our experience, love of children, and passion for education with your child every day!!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are very excited to introduce you to our KinderCare family here at 23 Gibraltar Road in Exeter, Pennsylvania.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our top priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. Our first line of security at the entrance of our building is the keypad entry at our front door. Entry codes are kept to primary pick-ups. Any other pick ups or entries must ring the doorbell and provide proper ID. All staff in our building are certified in Pediatric First Aide, CPR and have been trained in fire safety. We also have a health and safety coordinator in the building who conducts safety checks and fire drills monthly to ensure the safety of our children, staff and families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- BCIU and CCIS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birdsboro Grades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(610)582-1000 2.3 PK-12
- Metairie Grades: PK-8 | 366 students
400 Codifer Blvd
Metairie, LA 70005
(504)831-1166 2.6 PK-8
- Reading Grades: NS-12 | 146 students
410 S 14th St
Reading, PA 19602
(610)372-8826 3.5 NS-12
- Reading Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
12th And Spruce Street
Reading, PA 19602
(610)375-9311 3.7 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.