Faith Academy Of Marble Falls
- The Bible, from cover to cover, refers to God's kingdom and teaches the difference between kingdom and Christianity.
- Being a Christian refers to our identity and indicates a relationship with Jesus Christ, while kingdom refers to the business we are about.
- As Christians, it is our responsibility to help grow God's kingdom, His domain, and represent it as Jesus does.
- The Great Commission of the Bible instructs Christians to bring people before Jesus, so they will have an opportunity to know Him, and then, to disciple their growth.
- Kingdom education is not only about Christian morals, values, and beliefs; but also focuses on growing the kingdom and discipling new Christians.
- Faith Academy is about becoming partners with parents to accomplish this endeavor by furnishing an atmosphere for their children that promotes the kingdom through nurturing and discipling in an academic setting.
- Faith Academy takes the lead academically, and parents must take the lead spiritually and parentally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1077|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki or black pants and button up or polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies based on grade level|
|Admissions Director||Lauren Fields|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Swimming, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
4402 Hudson Bend Road
Austin, TX 78734
Cedar ParkGrades: PK-12 | 385 students
2121 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
AustinGrades: K-4 | 70 students
15099 Debba Dr
Austin, TX 78734
LeanderGrades: 2-12 | 83 students
17317 FM 1431
Leander, TX 78641
Quality of Academic - Superior Music, Art, Sports - Excellent Academic & Athletic Awards - Superior Facilities - Fair Level of Parent Involvement - Superior
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mitch