Faith Academy Of Marble Falls
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (830) 798-1333 Ext. 110
VISION: Our vision is to partner with parents to grow children to be self-disciplined, independent students who develop Christian character through excellence in education. Students will be armed with academic knowledge and an unshakable faith in God.
MISSION: Faith Academy partners with parents using the University-Model of education to lead students to KNOW Jesus as their personal savior, GROW in both faith and academic excellence and GO into the world as lifetime disciples of Christ.
PURPOSE: The purpose of Faith Academy is to provide its students with a Biblically integrated, college preparatory education from a Christian worldview. Spiritual maturity and academic excellence are the focus in preparing students for a life of service to God.
Faith Academy Of Marble Falls places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1130|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or black pants; red, white or black button-up or polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Kinder-Prep: $3,150 (academics) Optional Discovery Zone $525 K-5th Grade: $5943 per student ($4095 core academics, $924 per class, up to 2 electives) 6th-8th Grades: $7434 per student ($1239 per class, up to 6 classes) 9th-12th Grades: $8673 per student, ($1239 per class, up to 7 classes) Study Hall (6-12) $683 per year, per class|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,911|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kim Hansard|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Interact Club, National Honor Society, Student Council
- Faith Academy is a University-Model school that provides an education where parents, as the true foundation for the moral, academic, and spiritual training of their children, partner with teachers to provide the best education by blending home and classroom learning. Faith Academy provides a college-based schedule with classes meeting on campus Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and at a home-based satellite classroom on Monday and Thursday. This academic approach emphasizes a strong student work ethic combined with a low student/teacher ratio to create an environment for academic rigor, excellence, and success. Students who graduate from Faith Academy are well prepared to enter their next stage in life whether it be college, career, or missions.
- Faith Academy also provides Kingdom Athletics existing to build champions for Christ through the balanced development of Christian character, athleticism, servant leadership, and competitive excellence. Throughout their existence, the Faith Academy Flames have been recognized as State Champions in Tennis, Track and Field, Girls Basketball, and Swimming. Faith has also achieved State Runner-up status in Football, Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field, and Swimming. It is our desire to be a model of Christian Faith and excellence in the Hill Country and beyond.
- If you have questions or would like more information about the University-Model of education, please visit http://umsi.org.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: PK-3 | 53 students
15099 Debba Dr
Austin, TX 78734
(512) 266-6626 22.2 PK-3
Quality of Academic - Superior Music, Art, Sports - Excellent Academic & Athletic Awards - Superior Facilities - Fair Level of Parent Involvement - Superior
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mitch
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.