Faith Academy Of Marble Falls
Faith Academy Of Marble Falls ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
(khaki or black pants; red, white or black button-up or polo shirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Interact Club, National Honor Society, Student Council
- Faith Academy is a University-Model school that provides an education where parents, as the true foundation for the moral, academic, and spiritual training of their children, partner with teachers to provide the best education by blending home and classroom learning. Faith Academy provides a university model schedule with classes meeting on campus Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and at a home-based satellite classroom on Monday and Thursday. This academic approach emphasizes a strong student work ethic combined with a low student/teacher ratio to create an environment for academic rigor, excellence, and success. Students who graduate from Faith Academy are well prepared to enter their next stage in life whether it be college, career, or missions.
- Faith Academy also provides athletics existing to build champions for Christ through the balanced development of Christian character, athleticism, servant leadership, and competitive excellence. Throughout their existence, the Faith Academy Flames have been recognized as State Champions in Tennis, Track and Field, Girls Basketball, and Swimming. Faith has also achieved State Runner-up status in Football, Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field, and Swimming. It is our desire to be a model of Christian Faith and excellence in the Hill Country and beyond.If you have questions or would like more information about the University-Model of education, please visit http://umsi.org.
Endorse Faith Academy Of Marble Falls. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards