Faith Christian Academy
- Faith Christian Academy serves 151 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the International League of Christian Schools (ILCS).
- The student:teacher of Faith Christian Academy is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Style specific; khaki, navy bottoms; red, white, or navy blue tops)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Last year, our students received over $325,000 in scholarships and financial aid.|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Heritage Girls Troop 1347, Annual Father-Daughter Ball, Robotics, Trail Life Troop 555
Arts and Music Programs:
Annual Christmas Play, String Orchestra
- People that viewed Faith Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Amelia Island Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fernandina Beach Grades: NS-8 | 137 students
1423 Julia St.
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
(904)261-6610 5.2 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.