Family Of Christ Christian School
Tel: (813) 558-9343
- Family of Christ Christian School's philosophy is tofosteraChrist-centered educational environment in whichchildrenareprovided the highest quality of Christianeducation.
- The curriculum provides a solid emphasis onacademicskills,balanced with Christian teaching of Biblical truths,and howtheyapply to everyday living.
- Academic and enrichment programs are planned forthechild'sspiritual, mental, social, emotional, andphysicalgrowth.
- The entire program offers many opportunities for thechildtoobserve the miracle of God's wonderful world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra 1, Physical Science Honors, US History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy or khaki pants and shirts, plaid Lands End shirt; navy, red or white polo shirt with Family of Christ logo.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,700|
|Tuition Notes||Total fees (Excluding Registration, Aftercare & IEP) $740.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
- Family of Christ Christian School's philosophy is to fosteraChrist-centered educational environment in which childrenareprovided the highest quality of Christian education. Thecurriculumprovides a solid emphasis on academic skills, balancedwithChristian teaching of Biblical truths, and how they applytoeveryday living. Academic and enrichment programs are plannedforthe child's spiritual, mental, social, emotional, andphysicalgrowth. The entire program offers many opportunities forthe childto observe the miracle of God's wonderful world.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: K-12 | 71 students
1301 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 963-0901 6.5 K-12
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813) 792-1825 12.2 K-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 962 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813) 839-5371 14.4 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?