First Baptist Christian School
- We started in 1980 with an elementary program and in 2001 we continued to build with a Kindergarten and Junior High program and then added a Senior High program.
- FBCS is unique we provide an affordable education. We promote academic excellence.
- We provide a safe and caring environment. We have a very competitive Athletic Program and a high teacher to student ratio.
- Our goal at First Baptist is To Create Successful Students for God's Glory.
- We don't want to train any student in our school and not teach them how to be successful in life through God's perspective.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,800|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portersville Grades: K-12 | 241 students
343 E Portersville Road
Portersville, PA 16051
(724) 368-8787 12.4 K-12
- Butler Grades: K | 17 students
340 Whitestown Rd
Butler, PA 16001
(724) 287-3293 2.9 K
- Butler Grades: K-12 | 21 students
590 Protzman Rd
Butler, PA 16002
(724) 256-5456 2.3 K-12
- New Castle Grades: PK-6 | 154 students
1701 Albert Street
New Castle, PA 16105
(724) 658-5858 25.6 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.